Salary$45000 - $55000 per annum
As a trusted partner, Converge Technology Solutions is helping our client identify, screen and secure an IT Support Specialist II to join our client as a full-time, permanent employee onsite in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as level 2 support for IT Support Specialist(s); help resolve service issues when other technicians are struggling, educate during this process and create correlating documentation if needed.
- This role has indirect supervision over the IT Support Specialist(s).
- Review the Help Desk entries to ensure that service issues are taken care of in a timely manner. Also, confirm that proper notes and resolutions are documented on service tickets.
- Act as the main support Point of Contact to hardware & software vendors for escalating application issues, software upgrades, and new product implementations.
- Review PC Patch Compliance to ensure PC's are up to date and not a security risk to the company.
- Create and review technology reports to manage/measure service and hardware compliance.
- Create, Test, and Manage Group Policy Objects to help improve IT efficiency and automate processes within the domain.
- Experience with Connectwise is required
- Collaborate with IT Service Manager to Research, Plan, & Implement Projects for the IT Service TEAM.
- Be able to forward think about the needs of the company and upcoming projects; plan accordingly for success.
- Work closely with the IT Service Manager and the Infrastructure TEAM to implement new products and processes to standardize and improve technology for the company.