Sr. Web Methods DeveloperAlabama, Montgomery, 36105 Montgomery USA
Position: Sr. Web Methods Developer Duration: 1 year Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1) Position Description: This position is for development, maintenance and support of WebMethods environments for the CARES Project. The web methods developer works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for
- Designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies
- Works on large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Gathers and analyzes requirements.
- Work on WebMethods solutions as assigned by the Development Manager and Project Manager.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member or project leader.
- SoftwareAG webMethods development Proficiency in WebMethods Administration Requires full proficiency in WebMethods flow language, SQL, Java, REST API/Services (JSON/XML) and other technologies.
- Hands-on working knowledge with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process knowledge and experience with Agile software projects.
- Ability to document code and functionality.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices MS Team Foundation Server
- 6 years of experience with WebMethods development.
- 5 years of Java Development
- 5 years' experience working with REST API/Services (JSON/XML) to develop real-time integrations with internal/external systems.
- 5 years' experience with extensive knowledge of Agile/scrum process development
- Experience with project development methodology and able to apply methodology in a practical manner
- Ability to work independently and not rely on State or other team members for direction
- Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
- Ability to document code developed by analyst
- Experience with project development methodology
- Ability to apply methodology in a practical manner
- 7 years' experience with extensive knowledge of Agile Process Development
- Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP, and DHR business area or health care industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience