Position: Web Developer Duration: 1 year Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1) Project Description The individual will have experience in Microsoft full-stack and a variety of complex Web tools and languages. The individual will be actively involved in new feature development, and provides technical and functional support to the existing production system.
- We are looking for a person who is versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic to take on new challenges across the full-stack.
- Responsible for systems analysis, design, development, quality assurance, and integration.
- Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned, and assists in post-implementation support and system enhancements.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling, and synthesizing information concerning technology processes or systems.
- Responsible for performing moderately to highly complex programming and systems analysis work on projects with integrated systems that impact multiple applications to support end-user needs.
- Required understanding and adherence to the established coding standards. This is necessary to complete development tasks and code reviews.
- Participation in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Working hands-on experience with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Scrum methodology.
- Web-based full-stack development solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft's .Net framework.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Professional hands-on experience with ASP.Net MVC.
- Experience developing fairly complex database scripts with T-SQL.
- Experience building packages with SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- SoftwareAG webMethods
- Full proficiency in C# using Visual Studio, MVC and Entity Framework
- Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Advanced proficiency using SQL database including writing TSQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SSIS Packages, and SSRS
- 5 years' experience with extensive knowledge of Agile Process Development Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP, and DHR business area or health care industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
Sr. Web Methods Developer
Business Objects Developer
Junior Microsoft Application Developer