Position: Project Manager Duration: 6 months with Extension Possible Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite from day1) Position Description:
- Provides oversight over procurement(s), contract(s), vendor management, and project implementation - Design, Construct and Build
- Establishes relationships and builds trusted partnerships with business stakeholders and project executive sponsors
- Implements AMMP governance process and participates in governance meetings as needed
- Develops and monitors contract scope, provides project direction, and ensures adherence to AMMP processes and procedures
- Collaborates as a team to deliver quality products, and to identify, resolve, or mitigate risks, issues, or roadblocks
- Provides necessary approval for payment by MES Director or Associate Director, and monitors contract financials to ensure actual contract payments do not exceed projected contract payments.
- Experience in building out the approach, milestones, and timeline of a program
- 5+ Years in directing and managing complex programs
- 3+ Years of experience as a project manager
- Strong interpersonal skills to build team rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years if experience in Medicaid or Major Health Care projects
- Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from State or other team members
- Ability to work under pressure / to a deadline
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for a degree.
Project Manager, Data Engineering
Project Manager - Electrical Services / Smart Buildings - Remote
Lead Design Program Manager (remote)