SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Source22nd Century Technologies, Inc.
Job Title: .NET application developerLocation: Montgomery, AL 36104Duration: 6 Months (Contract to hire)Interview: Web Cam Interview Only Description:
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Candidate will assist in fulfilling the programming (development & enhancement) requests received by the App Dev Programming Unit
- Develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework using C#.
- Follows standards to ensure Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users
- Assists in the development and coordination of multiple project plans
- Assists with problem solving, testing, training and documenting of custom applications
- Develops, maintains and supports multiple custom applications.
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member.
- Extensive .NET development skills utilizing C# and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in developing .NET applications with SQL Server, and other data sources
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and the ability to work independently
- Minimum of 5 years of .NET C# and VB experience
- Minimum of 5 years of SQL experience -Browser Based Development experience
- Experience analyzing, coding, testing, documenting, and installing projects of medium complexity
- Designs, develops, and maintains enterprise-wide Web and Windows solutions utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Understands software life-cycle management, data modeling, Business Process Modeling, and system testing
- Strong de-bugging and performance enhancement skills
- Experience analyzing, coding, testing, documenting, and installing projects of medium complexity.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
- 5 years experience with .NET, and other similar technologies.
- This position will convert to merit and REQUIRES Minimum of 5 years of experience in Client/ Server Application Development & Support with at least 5 years programming experience in .NET development.
- Strong skills in source code management, including versioning, labeling, branching, and merging of source code; knowledge of Team Foundation Services and GIT a plus
- Experience in MVC, JQuery, web services and WCF preferred -VSTS DevOps (front-end check in source control), WordPress, Umbraco, IIS configuration, SSIS and SSRS).