Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do:
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience with Project Management Offices (PMOs)
- Experience with cyber platforms, cyber vulnerabilities, and cyber hardening
- Ability to manage cost, schedule, and performance on a highly technical project
- Understanding of non-enterprise IT networks and architectures to include CPS, OT, ICS, and SCADA
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically the Agile Software Development Methodology
- Foundational understanding of cyber security, cyber engineering, and cyber defense
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of non-enterprise IT networks and architectures
- Understanding of ICS / SCADA / OT / MODBUS
- Experience with backend development. Preferred languages include: Python, C#, Node, PHP Java
- Experience with relational databases (SQL) and non-relational databases (DynamoDB)
- Understanding of advance sensoring technologies, data tapping, and data aggregation
- Experience with developing for integrated weapon systems
- Experience developing and implementing cyber defense capabilities
- Experience with cyber detect platforms (SIEM, Big Data, Cyber analytics)
- Understanding of model based systems engineering, experience with SysML preferred
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- GICSP Preferred