SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Huntsville, AL Description: Our client is currently seeking a Security Lead for a 12+ month contract to hire position in Huntsville, AL. Candidates and hold an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to Information Assurance (IA) and systems security and for day-to-day management of security support.
- Provides technical security services relative to the implementation of information security, industrial security, personnel security, communications security, resource protection, force protection, and anti- terrorism programs.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Federal Government security policies and procedures, and for development and improvement of compliant contractor procedures.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems security or a related technical field
- At least 3 years specialized experience in the field with information systems management security, or a combination of at least 30 credit hours in computer science or information systems security
- At least 10 years specialized experience in the field of information systems management and security, 5 years of which shall be in a management position
- Shall meet DOD 8570 requirements as an Information Assurance Management, Level II (IAM-II). Contractor personnel supporting IA functions shall be appropriately certified prior to being engaged.
- This position requires a Secret Security Clearance. Candidate must hold a Secret Security Clearance