Salary$20 w2 or $23 1099
Job Location in Alabama : BIRMINGHAM ,MOBILE ,ONEONTA
Positions : 20
One to three years of experience in service delivery and End user hardware and software Configuration troubleshooting.
Experience with various desktop systems, operating systems, and diverse technical environments.
Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills.
Experience Supporting Windows Operating Systems, MS Office, VPN, local and Network printing, Notebooks and mobile devices.
Ability to install software for and troubleshoot a wide range of applications.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent certification
Flexible for travelling to remote sites or cluster
Provide assistance for network relates issues
Should be able to lift weight up to 30 lbs at waist level
· Update the inventory of phones, peripherals and system cards( like TDM, digital and CPU cards etc.) to network voice team.
· Testing the cables using the tester for IP phone and TDM phones from patch panel to user’s desk
· Punching the cable for different type of panel like patch panel or IDF or MDF for krone with krone tool and punching tool
· Update the circuit inventory and vendor details for service provider to network voice team.
· Coordination with local vendor for ISP , OEM, channel partner and different team.